9.25.2009

Title: UNTITLED

I don't even know what to call these last few months. They weren't good. Dieting desparation, vacation pounds, a very drawn out kitchen remodel and very little cooking.

Obvioulsly, I never got around to posting that promised post. Sorry. Made a nice dinner last night, cedar plank salmon with roasted root vegetables. It was beautiful and would have made a great post and got me thinking about getting back to blogging.

Rather than make a mess of my kitchen, I am going to dig through old drafts and show you some ideas from spring that I never got around to posting. Maybe I can come up with something great for dinner. I know that my husband would love me back in the kitchen. As much as he complains about me counting points and always trying to lose weight, he is appreciative of a good meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment